Sunday 8 March & Monday 9 March
Join us for a day of family fun with Bollywood Dancing & Workshops, Henna Tattooing and a Kids Coloured Flour Fight!
Flour Fight 10am-3pm
Bring your kids down to our Urban Diner Carpark for a fun obstacle and coloured flour fight!
25 Children Limit Per Session – 15 Minute Sessions
Bollywood Dancing 11am & 1pm
Enjoy Bollywood Performances and then learn to dance with trained Bollywood Dancers! Located in the Best & Less Dome.
Henna Tattooing 11am-2pm
Get a beautiful Henna Tattoo by an experienced Henna Artist in our Best & Less Dome.
Do you have to pay to participate in the coloured ‘Flour Fight’?
- No, participation is FREE
What age groups are allowed to participate?
- Children aged 5-15 are permitted
What do we wear?
- Old clothes must be worn, preferably white
- All children participating in the Flour Fight must wear a mask and goggles
- A change of clothes is recommended
What is the ‘Flour Fight’?
- A 10 minute activation where kids run through the obstacle course and get coloured flour thrown on them by staff
What do we need to do to participate?
- All guardians must sign a waiver form in order for their children to participate
- These waiver forms will be available on site
- Sign Up to Pacific Epping’s Database
Where will the ‘Flour Fight’ take place?
- The activation will take place in the Urban Diner Car Park (Opposite Schnitz)
What is the age limit for Henna Tattooing?
- Minimum age of 2 years old
Does the Henna Tattoo cause a reaction?
- No, our Henna Tattoo artist uses her all natural homemade paste with essential oils
What is the age limit for Bollywood Dancing?
- Ages 12 and under
NOTE: If a child has any health or respiratory issues they are not to participate in the Flour Fight.