Prawn Saganaki Recipe
To celebrate our Fresh Food month we want to inspire you with tasty and healthy recipes.
This week we have created a delicious Prawn Saganaki.
- 6 Prawns, shelled and deveined from Mermaid Seafood
- 40g Greek fetta from Saccas Fine Food
- 200g Cherry tomatoes from The Fresh Fruit World
- 1 Onion, small, finely sliced from The Fresh Fruit World
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped from The Fresh Fruit World
- 1 Chilli, long red, finely chopped from The Fresh Fruit World
- 1 tsp. Oregano, dried from Saccas Fine Food
- ½ cup White wine
- Olive oil for cooking
Preheat oven to 220C.
Place oven proof pan on stovetop, add olive oil, onions and garlic, and sauté until translucent. Add tomatoes and chilli and sauté to soften. Add wine and herbs and reduce slightly. Crumble over fetta and place into oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and push prawns into sauce. Return to oven for 2-5 minutes or until prawns are warmed.
Serve directly from pan with crusty bread and salad.