Spring Lamb & Salsa Verde
To celebrate our Fresh Food month we want to inspire you with tasty and healthy recipes.
This week we have created a delicious Spring Lamb & Salsa Verde.
600g Lamb rack, drizzled with oil and seasoned (The Butchers Club or Quality Cut Meats)
For Minty Salsa Verde:
- ¼ bunch Mint, roughly chopped (The Fresh Fruit World)
- ¼ bunch Basil, roughly chopped (The Fresh Fruit World)
- ½ bunch Parsley, roughly chopped (The Fresh Fruit World
- Garlic clove, roughly chopped (The Fresh Fruit World)
- Cornichons, roughly chopped (Saccas Fine Food)
- Anchovy fillets, roughly chopped (Saccas Fine Food)
- ¼ tspn. Lemon zest
- 6 Capers
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
Preheat oven to 220C. Sear lamb on all sides and transfer to the oven. Cook for 10-15 minutes for medium rare. Rest after removing from oven.
For salsa verde:
Roughly chop herbs, cornichons, capers, anchovies, garlic and lemon zest. Blend with stick blender or pound in a mortar & pestle until well combined. Add lemon juice, mustard and olive oil and mix well. Set aside.
Slice lamb and serve with salsa verde and seasonal vegetables.