What’s Fresh Competition
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the ‘Win Groceries for a Month’ Competition at Pacific Epping customers simply:
- Complete an Entry Form available from all Fresh Food retailers at Pacific Epping.
- All Participants in the Competition can enter by completing the Entry Form when they spend over $10 on Fresh Food purchased from any of our Fresh Food Retailers.
- Participants may only enter once per transaction.
DURATION OF COMPETITION
The competition opens at 9am on Monday 26 February and closes at 5pm on Thursday 29 March 2018 EST.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on ‘How to enter’ and prizes offered form part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
- One (1) Entry will be accepted per participant to the activation.
- Each Entry must state the participant’s first name and last name, email & telephone number.
- Entry is only open to permanent residents of Australia.
- Entries received after the campaign closes, 5pm Thursday 29 March will not be considered.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entry will not be accepted via mail.
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, Pacific Epping management, and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate families mean parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Pacific Epping retailers and employees of retailers are ineligible to enter.
- The prize-winners must provide suitable identification to the promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
- The eligible prize-winner must be over 18 years of age and will need to present Photo ID to collect their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must only be taken as offered.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatsoever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- At the end of the competition, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool having been exceeded.
DETAILS OF PRIZE
Pacific Epping Gift Cards inclusive of the following components: One (1) month distribution of Winnings to the value of $250 total valued Gift Cards $250 from Pacific Epping Management, distributed to the Winner, validated recipient on a day/date nominated by the official Organiser.
These prizes are valid according to the T&C’s of each offer and only redeemable at Pacific Epping. These offers are not valid at any other store/operation of the same name.
Date, Time and Place of prize draw:
- One (1) Winner of ‘Win Groceries for a Month’ Competition will be randomly drawn after 5:30pm on Thursday 29 March at Pacific Epping, Cnr Copper & High Streets, Epping VIC.
- The Judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- By agreeing to be added to our Pacific Epping database, entrants are providing consent for the Promoter to hold and use their personal information. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiting purposes, including sending electronic messages, marketing communications, or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of promoting Pacific Group owned or managed Shopping Centres only.
- If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name, and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
Pacific Group Finance Trust
To view the Pacific Group Privacy statement please visit http://pacificepping.com.au/footer/privacy-statement/
National privacy principles
When we handle personal information about individuals, we are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles. In some circumstances, the handling of employee records in relation to our current or former employees is exempt from the National Privacy Principles.
- The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these terms and conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities in (Victoria) where required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and can cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in (Victoria) where required.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unforeseeable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
PROMOTER AND BENEFITING BUSINESS
Promoter: Wadren T/S Pacific Epping
Address: 158 City Rd, Southbank
ABN: 33 405 769 465
Authorised under VIC Permit: 15/669
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions, please contact Pacific Epping on (03) 9401 4111.